Monday, September 6, 2010

Half Time Show

So it is the middle of the Hokie vs Boise game...a little intense...a few choice words, much pacing going on...and all of the sudden we hear rain in the hall way...or rather flooding coming down the stairs...as you all may or may not know we have had our experience with flooding this year so immediately we jump up and run to the stairs...

There is Henry...underwear around the ankles, shaking off at the top. Apparantly sleep peeing is his new trick.  Standing half asleep at the top of the stairs the boy just peed the whole way down.

My oldest ran to the stairs and being so globally minded and concerned with others yelling "did he just pee on my art supplies?"

I am wondering if I should tell her now or later, that her art may have a "special" scent and we should hope that her art teacher doesn't have an alpha dog that gets theatened easily.

I am glad that it is half time because Jamie and I were laughing so hard it took us 20 minutes to stop long enough to clean it up.  I put him back to bed, I am not sure that he knows yet what he did...

I can only laugh so much though, sleep peeing is genetic...I seem to remember at 5 backing into the linen closet in our bathroom and peeing on the blankets...But you have to know, genetic or not, its coming up at graduation...

No comments: