Monday, September 8, 2008

Brads Garage Update #9

Here is the vanity from Hell, that our plumber didn't want to deal with. Thankfully we had a friend that used to be a plumber that was nice enough and had time to help us get it in...

Thank you Kevin!


It looks nice, but there are a lot of tears and but swearword Karma that surround it...And yes, I do know that we actually have to hang the mirrors! All in good time, all in good time.

Now we are working on getting all the doors straight, trim in, and I am hoping this weekend to start work on the book case and the medicine cabinet for the girls bathroom...I know, I know, we will be working on this when I turn 100...but daggonit, it will get done eventually! HA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the massage I was promised for doing this as well. I assume Jamie got his...LOL.