Friday, October 17, 2008

I Guess if You Don't Read This I Will Just Have to Quit Writing...

I tend to be a fairly tolerant person…(or maybe not so much, it all depends on who you ask.) There are a few things that absolutely make me want to pull my hair out…and one of those things?... passive aggressive behavior, or manipulative, I think I may group those together, even though that may not totally be accurate.

Did you know that there is actually a clinical diagnosis? PAPD, Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder, I prefer to call it Pain in the Ass Person Disorder.

I guess we all do it to some extent...But I have always tried to be of the mind set, own your feelings. (I believe this may be what made other kids quiver when I marched out onto the field as an angry, field hockey stick wielding, teenager.)

Anyway, the same person who turned me on to the misquotation marks blog also told me to check this one out. This particular entry I didn't find offensively passive aggressive really...I thought of it as more border line snarky and sarcastic...which, well, if you have read my blog very long, you may realize I majored in, in college.

1 comment:

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

MY BIKE PUMP! Oh the humanity . . . sob, sob, sob . . . LOL!

Oh and don't stop writing . . . you "damn" funny.