Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Apple Blossoms Coming

This isn't much of a post, but I am going to sit down with a glass of much deserved wine. I was planning on posting my scenes from the trellises...but that will have to wait until tomorrow...alas...I know, what am I doing with all my free time?


If I get motivated I may post after a bit, but I need to have me a little sit and sip down. (It could make for a more entertaining post after a glass of wine.) But since Henry tonight tried to take his diaper off to go Poop in the potty (yeah him) and ended up smearing it all over the bathroom and himself (trying to put his diaper back on)...which ended up with me hosing down the entire place, him and myself...uh, I am thinking a little red wine is OK.


So here is my favorite sign of spring...(on this flippin' 80 some odd degree day!) My apple trees are starting to burst...with buds that is! Ain't they purdy?



Happy Spring to you all, and to all a poopless night.

No comments: