Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Long Lost Notes

Monday night while I was at work, I was looking on my I-touch to see what my crazy ass schedule had in mind for me for the rest of the week.

I always check under ‘notes’ because my kids are always leaving me messages, like: U RCK , or I <3 class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">weren't accusing me of being Rick, and that I was not less than 3 I thought it was precious too!

I am sure that at some point in my life I will wish I still had someone begging me for pizza and writing encrypted notes that I barely understand. In the mean time I ran across some Henry notes. Apparently I have started writing notes to myself about the silly things that he does, unremembered by me. I am not sure what that says about my mental stability, but I did laugh at them and thought I would share the first one with you.

Henry had been carrying a beanie baby crab around and we asked if he had named it.
He said “Yeah, of course. Its name is Lightbalm from Phillip”

We all laughed, and apparently I wrote it down in my notes because it seemed a very random Henry experience. I didn't realize until I read it back to myself that perhaps he just named his crab after a commercial for Phillips Light bulbs... hmmmm perhaps the TV is beginning to seep into his brain...The hour a day may need to be cut down!

Well that is all I can say for today…I am headed off for a meeting that Henry is going to have to sit through since his father is up north tonight…so I ought to have some more material by tomorrow, it is a school board meeting...Lord knows what kinds of creative budget ideas he will propose!

No comments: