Monday, April 14, 2008

I finished a book!!!!!

I know I know, it IS totally awesome huh? amongst the death trips of my son, the fighting of my girls, the mounds of laundry and dishes...I finally finished "The Book Thief" -Markus Zusak Recommended by Leila.

I just want to say, it was just a great read. A wonderful heart filling book. I am not a good book reviewer, it ain't my thing, but I can say that it was kind of a cool perspective. The book is written by Death. But I have to say, no one else could have been the voice of this book. It read beautifully, and even though you kind of know where it is going...because you know...it is DEATH writing, it was gripping and lovely. If you click on the link to the Book Thief above, you can read the introduction...it had me from hello!

So anyway, good read, if you are up for it.

No comments: