Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blogs Have Personality Types

Ever wonder what brand of crazy you are spouting on your blog? Typalyzer will tell you your personality type based on your blog.

Thanks to Bookshelves of Doom for posting this, it was interesting...while I am normally an ENFP or INFJ depending on how outgoing I feel that day, or how pissed at the world I am at the moment, however, my blog type was the following:


ISFP - The Artists

The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of. They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.



I can agree with some of this...but um...a shrinking violet I am not...(especially if you give me a microphone...then I think I am a rock star...)

So as with everything...take it for what it is worth. It was fun to do!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh - now you're asking for it! If I can find the video of our 8th grade production of "Pirates of Penzance" I'll show everyone what happens when you get a microphone in your hand!

PIE said...

Marian the Librarian...you are too funny. I am sure that you can find those videos...akgh. Better left in the archives I am sure! lol

PIE said...

Oh and by the way... I still remember that line in the song.."we'll be queens and make decrees, they may honor those who please" LOL

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

Ran my blog here is what I got:

ESTP - The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

Interesting . . . VERY interesting . . .

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

LOL, an error occurred when I tried to do mine... that in itself should speak volumes!!!!!