Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Link of the Day

I thought I would link to this entry from our Neighborhood Librarian today...because somehow I really loved it.

Not that I should be surprised. Her wit and book info is always refreshing.

OK so, first off, I am just going to say that the books that she is reading right now are…well, making me feel that my two brain cells rubbed together aren't cutting in anymore!

But her comments just made me laugh. Woodrow Wilson DOES look like the nicest guy in the world...I mean...he kinda looks like he would have opened the Whitehouse door to trick-or-treater’s doesn't he? (Albeit that might have been a little scary, and we would have questioned a president that actually did that...nonetheless, he does look like a nice fellow.)

So read and enjoy.

No comments: