Monday, February 2, 2009

Why I Would Rather Be on the Board Than in the Office

OK so I have a new train wreck show. We all know that I have a weakness for really bad TV...

It all started with Joe Millionaire when we first moved to Maine. We had no life and our apartment was freezing, so we would get in bed and watch TV...

There has also been The Rock of Love. I generally can't even watch a whole show because I feel an extreme need to shower after about 10 minutes. It is just horrible, but I somehow can't stop watching...

but this one... this one has me hooked. Even my husband couldn't turn it off. We sat there with drool coming out of the corner of our mouths as our brains slowly turned to mush through the TruTV cannel…that I didn’t even know existed until yesterday.

We were both tired, so we decided to just take a break and sit for a few minutes… It all started out innocent enough, I poured through my seed catalogues, he did Sudoko puzzles and we left the “to do” list on the refrigerator.

Then, like a little beacon of light, The Principal's Office...Click on it...I dare you...

Maybe it is just because I was a middle school teacher, that I got so addicted, because it brought back the memories of how obnoxious kids are at that age...or perhaps it was flash backs to how obnoxious I WAS at that age...But one thing is for sure...this is why I am thinking about home schooling my daughter in middle school!

This was our favorite one, (it has been made shorter than the one on the actually show so it isn't quite as funny...but still you get the point!) We both just sat there not knowing whether we would have laughed or knocked the boys heads together, but either way…we were entertained until we felt so guilty for watching that much TV that we peeled ourselves off the couch to get takeout...



No comments: