Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Toddlah's

My Son who already has issues with his talking...as you may have heard in his rendition of "All About John Deere" which is much more like John DEEEAW. Is adding to his repertoire of talking.

A lovely conversation today:



"Am I a Toddlah?"



"No, Henry, you are a ToddlER"



"A Toddlah?"



"No Henry, a ToddlER, ER, with an ER, ToddlER" (veins starting to pop in my head)



"Yeah, that's what I said, a Toddlah"



Me, under my breath saying a BIG OLE "Thanks" to Stephanie's Book Collection for this new absolute favorite of Henry's.



When he tells me that "Marther, plays the Tuber in the pahkin laat with her Teachah" (Martha Plays the Tuba in the parking lot with her Teacher) We are going to have a smack down...



DO YAH HEAH ME CHICKY? A SMAAK DOWN, YAH HEAH ME???

No comments: