Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brad's Garage Update #4

Well, we have the roof started and the ceiling joists up on the upstairs. He left for now, but may come back later, he tends to come back when the sun isn't so intense. I don't blame him! I am in the process of putting off weeding in the garden! Speaking of which I picked 10 Zucchini and Squash since YESTERDAY! I forget about how prolific they are, the rabbits of the vegetable world!



Here are the most recent pics for you Bradberry!


Here is the front with the plywood on ready to put the shingles up!


This is the view from Henry's window. You can see he has all the ceiling joists up! It really is coming together. Kathleen, this is where you all will be sleeping...I promise we will at least have a functioning roof by then! LOL

No comments: