Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seriously?

Seriously?

I really, really, want this garage to get done. Those of you who have heard me complain, cajole, rant, and rave know, I want to get this thing done. So don't get me wrong. I am really happy that we are making such progress on it. So happy in fact, that at 6:00 this morning when the builder came and started his saw, which created a strange sort of cross between flash backs to teaching middle school shop, and the Texas chainsaw massacre in my dreams, I didn’t even attempt to march outside and impale him with a 2X4. See? I am growing. Growing I tell ya!

Brad, I promise, promise, promise, I will post another picture later on today…but just to give you an idea, the plywood is up! Hoping that we will see a second floor starting…too soon to tell, but since Rob ("Rob The Builder"…yes I did sing that to him, and I suspect he was ready to impale ME with a 2X4) got here before even the most daring rooster down the road started, I suspect we may see some progress in that direction!

No comments: