Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crikey!!!

** Warning Stephanie may not want to actually read the article...just know it was bad, and what came out of your mouth when you saw the 8" snake in your yard would have probably seemed rather tame***

My sister, father and husband may never do laundry again....not that the latter two ever did a whole lot to begin with.

This was on the news the other night, it happened not to far from where Hubby works...he may not recover after hearing this. It was also mentioned on the fuse, who actually linked to the paper article! Thanks Fuse.

I have to say that I am not sure what my reaction would have been. I am not particularly scared of snakes...but, still. Maybe I would have just yelled at the kids and Jamie, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN YOUR POCKETS OUT BEFORE PUTTING YOUR CLOTHES IN THE LAUNDRY."

Ball point pen massacres are nothing to an eight foot pet snake.

Will do more blogging later, just thought I would include.

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

My boy did the same when he was 3 on his lip and I had to hold him down. They wanted to sedate him as it was rather cosmetic but I opted to mummy wrap and restrain instead. John was beside himself. We do it often in the ED so I was all good with it although it is different when it's your baby crying for Momma to save him! ~Kim