Friday, July 18, 2008

HUH...

I thought this was pretty interesting...

"Since the National Weather Service began keeping records in 1892, it's never rained on this day in Salem, OR. While you're waiting for a drop of rain, you might as well have a beer."

I have "Days that End in Y" on my igoogle. It basically is random information that gives you reasons to drink every day... because clearly I don't have enough with my family. But you know me, the more random the information, the more fascinating I find it. Someday I am going to retain a plethora of odd facts, but be an idiot about the world!

This was a few days ago, (7/13 to be exact,) so if I was the kid with that birthday I would insist on a pool party every year. Or just think if you were an outside wedding/party person like me...oh the possibilities.... Block party every year on the 13th...see this is where I lose ya.

No comments: